Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dinner with Friends

Its been a few days since I got down to writing anything, what with office being busy, buyers in town, Husband travelling, Mom's birthday whew......

Last week we had some old friends over for dinner - the beauty of spending time with people you have known for a long time is there is no formality.  You can be yourself and let loose.  I had planned a dinner where everything was made in advance and I did not need to spend time in the kitchen while my guests were there.  

We started the evening with appetisers and drinks - lots of drinks :)

There was a cold platter


Baby Bruschetta




Chicken Satay with peanut sauce




Pita with Hummus and Babaghanous



Followed by dinner - Chicken Biryani, Mirchi ka Salan, Bhagare Baingan, Keema Pao.  And then Kheer.

Seems like a lot but it really was'nt.  It got wiped out except for the Bhagare Baingan which was a disaster according to me.  


No comments :

Post a Comment